Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hello

So I have been neglecting this journal. For a while I neglected the journaling and kept reading. Then I started to neglect both because I felt guilty. So here I am back again. But I am giving myself permission not to worry about making it perfect and that I don't have to go back and make it all up. I listed the books that I read so that I can remember. But I don't want to keep waiting until I have time to write about them all. So I am done waiting. Just know that I loved them all. Every single book that I have read this summer (this was done intentionally) has been excellent. They have been just the escape that I needed and have had that ability to suck me in to a new world and make me forget about the one that I am in. Keep throwing book suggestions my way, I need to keep reading!

No comments: