Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Breaking Dawn

By Stephanie MeyerI accidentally read this book. Crazy I know. I wasn't going to buy it yet (I want to buy them all together) and was I waiting until I ran into someone who would loan me their copy. I showed up at my parent's house on Tuesday night to go to my cousin's wedding and help with my sister's wedding. And Rachelle had a copy she had borrowed and didn't have time to read until after her honeymoon. So I wasn't very helpful for the first 30 hours or so I was there. Or very sociable. Because I loved this book and couldn't put it down until I finished it.

I agree with some other people that it is very different from the first three books, but I think it is different in a good way. If it was more of the same it just wouldn't be any good. I was very happy that it felt like a new book to read and that the characters were still changing and progressing. Most of the book was very unexpected to me, which I loved. I hadn't expected the plot to go in that direction at all and I thought it worked perfectly. The book didn't leave you hanging, wondering what would happen next to the characters and I really appreciated that. It was a great ending for a story that will supposedly never end!

What did all you who have read it think?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think we all know what I think...but I'll say it again...where was her editor? I only really finished to find out what happened to Jake. I don't think I'll read the Host...but we'll see.